NCG’s in-house training division is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of training. We provide you with face-to-face interactive training and one-on-one support to ensure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge to succeed and grow in your role.
NCG are committed to creating and providing opportunities for your own personal growth and professional development. We strive to understand your long-term goals and work together as a team to fulfil your aspirations and support your career development.
We value the breadth of knowledge our employees have gained over a lifetime of providing care and encourage them to share best practices across the group. At NCG, we believe that by working together we can create an environment of continuous learning and deliver care that we can be proud of.
NCG has a wide range of learning and development initiatives, these include:
- Support and training to achieve The Care Certificate
- Training to achieve NVQ’s Level 3, 4, 5 and above (up to and including degree level)
- Support to complete training qualifications to become an NCG trainer e.g. Award in Education (formerly PTLLS)
- Access to CPI accredited MAPA training programmes
- Internal Manager development programmes
- Support to develop in your role and progress to Team Leader, Manager or Registered Manager
- Personal Development Workshops e.g. computer skills