Our outreach and home support services provide our clients with quality care and the support to live happy and fruitful lives in their own homes or in the community.
Our services are designed to maximise the potential of the people we support and minimise any risks. We visit our clients at their homes and work closely with them to develop individualised person-centred care plans and health action plans. We support our clients to achieve their potential, to develop new skills and to further their independence in day-to-day living.
Our specialist teams help the individuals we support to lead the lifestyle of their choosing. The level of support we provide is flexible and can vary from a couple of hours a day to 24-hour care and support. It’s your life and it’s your choice.
Some of the things we support our clients with include:
- Personal care
- Daily living and independence skills
- Eating and drinking (including PEG feeding)
- Finances, personal budgeting and direct payments
- Education and/or employment opportunities
- Social and leisure activities
- Arranging and attending appointments
- Health and fitness
- Cultural or religious needs
- Sleep-in/waking night staff