Endurance Care are a leading care service aimed at providing support and guidance to vulnerable adults with Complex Care needs. We aim to be the best care provider in Colchester by encouraging independence.
- Hourly Rate of 8.50
- 12-5 Mon-Thurs, 9-4.30 Fri
- 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- National Insurance savings through NEST pension contributions scheme
- Daily lifestyle benefits e.g. Free Employee Assistance programme and discounts
- Regular awards and recognition
- Spot bonuses for “Bright Ideas”
- Make your opinion heard through our Employee Opinion Surveys
This role is to support the wider business, working within a fast-paced environment. You will ensure that the back-office duties and processes carry on with efficiency and accuracy to enable to smooth running of the business. Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Be able to develop support plans for the service manager to complete, Update support files for service users and staff, ensure all files are accurately maintained.
- Manage the sending and then checking payments of invoices for service users, Customer billing and credit control
- Recruitment – referencing, processing DBS Checks, Allocating Training and Filing.
- Processing of payroll hours into internal database.
- Ordering supplies.
- Typing up documents.
- Archiving, taking minutes in meetings, hearings and appeals.
- Answering telephone calls/emails and dealing with initial enquiries/taking messages.
- Liaising with IT, Faxing Scanning/Printing Data inputting, copier maintenance.
- Incoming and outgoing Post.
- Audits on personnel files.
- Prepare for CQC inspections.
- Prepare for LA compliance audits.
- Ensure Care Free is being used effectively and an audit trail is visible for the RM and AOM.
- HR Admin where necessary – eg: Inductions.
- Liaise with finance with any changes of care packages.
The Ideal Business Administrator:
You should be commercially aware and ideally, will have some experience within a finance / accounts / payroll function. You will also have strong communication and team work skills. Key skills include:
- Good level of I.T literacy including Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to understand and follow instructions & policies
- Able to use initiative and have the ability to work to process
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good written/verbal communication skills to all business levels
- Able to work as part of a team
Rewards and Apply
In return for you hard work as our Business Administrator, you will receive a Competitive salary plus Benefits.
If you have the skills and experience to join our team, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Business Administrator.