Would you like to work for an employer who invests in you and its environment? Would you like to develop your own career and positively impact the lives of others? Lacking reward in your current role?
Our care service in Rochdale is recruiting for energetic and passionate Care Assistants / Support Workers to join our team. We are Passionate about our teams, that’s why we offer the following:
- Competitive hourly rate of £7.83
- 28 days annual leave
- Enhanced Induction Programme both face to face and online
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development
- National Insurance savings through NEST pension contributions scheme
- Daily lifestyle benefits e.g. Free Employee Assistance programme
- Regular awards and recognition
- Spot bonuses for “Bright Ideas”
- Make your opinion heard through our Employee Opinion Surveys
Experience is not necessary as we provide full training and development in this role. A caring and compassionate nature and someone who wants to make a real difference to people’s lives are the key qualities we are looking for.
The Care Assistant / Support Worker Role
As a Care Assistant / Support Worker, you will play an active and pivotal role in supporting vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions throughout their day to day lives, all with the aim of providing as much independence as possible.
About Respite North West:
Respite North West aims to be the best care provider in the North West. Having regularly gained “Good” rating from the CQC, our Care Assistant / Support Workers aim to not only offer our service users the highest level of care, we aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
If you have the compassion and skills to excel as a Care Assistant / Support Worker, we want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.